Dakeryn premium specialty products.
The acquisition of Mountain View Specialty Products and Reload makes Dakeryn Industries the leading manufacturer and distributor of SPF specialty wood products in Western Canada.
Mountain View production and shipping are handled by experienced personnel with a high emphasis on customer service and timely shipment. We use Appearance and J-Grade raw material for processing of all premium specialty wood products.
Mountain View is a state-of-the-art facility with planing, trimming and staining capabilities. Annual capacity 70 MMFBM. Mountain View is ideally situated in the Fraser Valley, to handle truck, rail and intermodal shipments to all points in the U.S. and Canada.
Premium Specialty Products
DakTrim Premium SPF Fascia
Manufactured in our Mountain View plant, we control all aspects of production to provide a superior, cost effective solution to builders wishing to save time and money on trim installation.
DakTrim is available unprimed or factory primed (machine applied oil and latex prime available).
- All units are paper wrapped with dunnage and corner protectors attached. Textured face protected. Custom packaging available. (half pack, sub-bundling)
- A premium fascia/trim board that is manufactured and graded for appearance to ensure 100% maximum usage and value.
- Available in solid or finger jointed
- Available in primed and unprimed
- No holes, no wane, no loose knots.
- Fascia, door & window trim, corner boards
- Garage door trim, facing columns
- Multiple dimensions & lengths (8′ to 20′) reducing waste
- Less costly than composites
- Appearance graded to ensure 100% usability
- Reduces installation and painting time.
|KD SPF||1 x 2 – 1 x 12||8-20′||Sawtex/Combtex|
|KD SPF||1 x 2 – 2 x 12||8-24′||Sawtex/Combtex|
|KD SPF||2 x 2 – 2 x 8||8-24′||Natural Comb Face / Dado Back|
Premium Select SPF Decking
Regarded in the industry for its unsurpassed quality, consistency and value.
- Quality – the brand of choice in the log home industry and a premium reversible decking
- Finish – a product designed specifically for exposed ceilings and floors
- Grade – all premium decking is manufactured and graded under strict factory conditions and end stamped; to guarantee quality and consistency.
Manufactured only from the highest quality export grade lumber, all DakDek premium decking pieces are manufactured and graded under strict factory conditions and end stamped (select decking NLGA paragraph 127b) to guarantee quality and consistency.
- Each unit is finished off with poly under the top tier, then paper wrapped with dunnage and corner protectors attached.
|KD SPF||2×6, 2×8||8-20||NGLA paragraph 127b (WC200)
S2SV2D – Tongue & Groove V-Joint
|KD SPF||2×6, 2×8||8-20′||S1SV4E/Resaw One Face|
DakSiding Premium Pattern Stock
Premium SPF Siding (WP4, WP11) and Log Cabin Siding is manufactured for appearance, quality and value.
- All Units are specially packaged to provide maximum protection and value.
- Each unit is paper wrapped with poly under the top tier, dunnage and corner protectors attached.
- Custom packaging available, half pack, sub-bundling, end caps.
- Specific tallies available.
- 100% Lodgepole Pine available
- High line pattern graded for appearance
|KD SPF||1×4||8-16′||WWPA, WP4, S1SV4E, Tongue & Groove V Joint|
|KD SPF||1×6||8-16′||WWPA, WP4, S1SV4E, Tongue & Groove V Joint|
|KD SPF||1×8||8-16′||WWPA, WP4, S1SV4E, Tongue & Groove V Joint|
|KD LP* Pine||1×4||8-16′||WWPA, WP4, S1SV4E, Tongue & Groove V Joint|
|KD LP* Pine||1×6||8-16′||WWPA, WP4, S1SV4E, Tongue & Groove V Joint|
|KD SPF||1×6||8-16′||WWPA, WP11, Shiplap|
|KD SPF||1×8||8-16′||WWPA, WP11, Shiplap|
Stake and Lath
The multi-line stake and lath department produces survey and landscape stakes for customers throughout Western Canada: 3/8″, 1/2″, 1″ and 2″ stakes, 12″ to 48″ in length. Every stake is hand-graded to ensure the highest quality finished product. All stakes plain or painted to order.
Mountain View premium specialty products.
The Mountain View name is renown across North America for primed fascia and decking of the finest quality. Having recently added an offshore component to the plant’s custom capabilities, a wide range of specialty products is manufactured for overseas customers. The attention to detail at Mountain View is reflected in exceedingly tight quality controls, which result in consistently finished products that have gained international recognition.